FLEXIBLE AND FORWARD THINKING
It doesn’t matter if you’re a start-up company with more patents than people. Or you’ve just sealed the deal on your second round of capital funding. At the Technology Innovation Center, you’ll find the resources you need to move to the next level, with more than 80,000 square-feet of prime lab, light manufacturing and office space including:
- 20,000 square-feet of state-of-the-art wet laboratories, supported by a core services facility with autoclave/sterilizer, endotoxin-free water, DI water, ice machine, glassware washer and dark room.
- 50,000 square-feet of office and IT space.
- 10,000 square-feet of recently renovated common areas, light manufacturing space and office suites, with two board rooms, two conference rooms and two classroom facilities with the latest AV technology.
- Dual-entry, fiber-optic-supported, high-bandwidth Internet connectivity.
- Ample three-phase high voltage power and high ceiling loading dock.
- Short-term leases and the flexibility to reduce or expand your space as needed to accommodate your changing needs.
LET'S TALK TECH
It’s more than a great place to hang your hat. At the Technology Innovation Center, you’ll connect with other dynamic companies in similar stages of growth and find the support you need to move your ideas from the lab to the leading edge of the market. Our state-of-the-art bioscience labs make us the ideal location for companies exploring innovation in a wide range of industries, including:
- Software development
- Internet application development
- Medical equipment design and assembly
- Industrial automation
MANY GREAT REASONS.
ONE EXCEPTIONAL PLACE
Since 1993, more than 165 companies have called us home. Some have pioneered new drugs to fight rare diseases. Others have created software solutions used around the world. While others have been acquired by Time Warner, Philips Electronics, BioMarin Pharmaceuticals and other major companies looking for the latest technological advances that will give them the edge. In an amazing center of innovation with a long list of advantages, they all reached the next level here.
We are located at the Zoo Interchange, at the hub of the Milwaukee metro region. Enjoy instant access to I-94 and US-45 in an established research park just 10 minutes from downtown Milwaukee, 15 minutes from Mitchell International Airport and just 10 minutes away from the western suburbs.
FOREIGN TRADE ZONE RECOGNITION
As part of foreign trade zone, foreign and domestic merchandise is considered international commerce, offering numerous advantages for manufacturers, shippers and others interested in saving on U.S. Customs duties.
PROXIMITY TO MAJOR COMPANIES
A long list of large tech companies call Milwaukee home, including: ABB Robotics, Rockwell Automation, GE Healthcare, Fujifilm TeraMedica, Harley-Davidson, Johnson Controls, Universal Foods, W. H. Bradley and Zywave.
GREAT QUALITY OF LIFE
The Technology Innovation Center is surrounded by permanent greenspace buffers and extended wooded areas that create a natural sanctuary from the city. You’ll enjoy mature trees, nature trails, ponds and a natural waterway, close to great shopping and residential neighborhoods that make your morning commute a breeze.